Once again, my talented friend, Debbie over at Musings of an ND Domer’s Mom, has bestowed an award on Memoir Writer’s Journey. Thanks,Debbie for thinking of me. It fits right into my recent theme of playing and I happily accept this award!
I had no idea what “liebster” meant and thought, like she did, it had something to do with lobster or cooking. She explained that “liebster”” loosely translated from German means “beloved, dearest” even” implying “favorite.” Kind of like a great big hug over cyberspace.
Well, that’s pretty sweet.
The award is set up for up -and-coming blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog ( you can get them from Google images)
3. Pass the Liebster Blog Award on to five other bloggers you admire.
4. Let your recipient know of the award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. Bask in the love of the blogosphere.
Now I have no idea how many subscribers these blogs have but here are my choices:
1. Janet Macy of MacyMemoirs
2. Rebecca Bricker of Tales from Taventi
3. Linda Austin of MoonbridgeBooks
4. Sherrey Meyer of Not Just A Name
5. Barbara Amaya of My Writer’s Lair
Everyone take a hop over to these blogs . They are great and definitely deserve to be followed.
Congratulations! Now go out and spread the love to other bloggers.